GOOD NEWS!


Well hello there wonderful Pwners.

A few days ago, something amazing happened. We found a partner to work with and it’s none other than Joehunt, from Seize Thee Day.

We had one thing in common. Gaming. Joehunt is an avid gamer, just like all of us here at PwnZwn. We have decided to share our experiences with one another and we hope that you guys will enjoy what we have to offer, together.


I had went over to Joehunt’s place the other day to play a game that Joehunt had recommended, Assassin’s Creed Revelations, the version for PC. I have played the version on the PS3 and I must say, it was very challenging to play it on the PC. The storyline is definitely the same (like duh) but the controls were very different. I was even confused about the configuration that Joehunt had to help me most of the time.


It’s clear that Joehunt is definitely better than me on the PC but here is my challenge to Joehunt, I would like to see you play it on the PS3 and let me know if you have faced any challenges. Our very own Justin Lostintime Lam, has done a review on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and if you have missed it, you can read all about it here


Stay tuned for more updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Feeds